Show Me Credit Union offers several account and service solutions for your financial needs.
Share (Savings) Account
- $25.00 minimum deposit to a share
account is required to open an account.
- $25.00 must be kept in the account to
- All funds stored in this account earn
Share Draft (Checking) Account
- Share draft accounts are available to
- No minimum balance and no monthly
service fees are charged.
- Overdraft protection is available
from your share account or line-of-credit loan.
- Members can receive two free boxes of checks per calendar year, if they have their payroll automatically deposited to checking, or if they are students.
Certificates of Deposit
- Show Me offers both long-term and
short-term share certificates that earn a high rate of return on
- Show Me Credit Union offers
traditional, Roth, and education Individual Retirement Certificates
for IRA accounts, rollovers or transfers.
Christmas Club Account
- A Show Me Credit Union Christmas Club
account lets you save all year long for your holiday shopping. This
account earns dividends. You may use payroll deduction to make
automatic deposits. Your check for the total in this account will be
mailed to you in October.
- Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfers
- Western Union Wires
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Home (Internet) Financial Services
- Fax's and Copies
- Notary Public
- Money Orders
- Audio Response Line
- Overdraft Protection
- VISA Credit Cards
- VISA Debit (Check) Cards
- ATM Cards